fryUaj (pronounced [FRY•YOO•EYE]), labelled Boost Murder Victim, is a contestant who ranked 16th in Ten Words of Wisdom season 1.
- Before he was brought back in TWOW 11A, owing to his elimination due to Ping Pong Cup Shots's boost, he was 35th.
- For about half of TWOW, Cary constantly pronounced his name wrong. fryUaj revealed his name's real pronunciation in TWOW 14A as "Fry-U-Eye" not "Fry-U-A-J"
- Crafty7 was the one who showed fryUaj the map of Vermont and New Hampshire that soon became his book appearance.
- He lives in Warsaw, Poland. Consequently, he is the highest-ranking TWOWer that is also not a native English speaker, as all 15 contestants above him are native English speakers.
- He is the only custom book to not be a book.