The TWOW 📕 gen lets users input a name and will find the colors corresponding to the first two characters of that name. Each letter produces its own color cycling through the rainbow, "A" being a shade of red, "M" being cyan, and "Z" being rose.
The generator will then produce a book image from the colors and six other external images. The first three are for books with a face and limbs, the other three are for blank books. Users can select whether the book should have a face and limbs or not.
// This is dedicated to Meester Tweesterwithin the
- When putting the textures with the sides of the book together, there is a distinct line running through the center.
- Characters with a hexadecimal value of 10000 (decimal value of 65,536) or higher will start to produce two different colors. This is due to astral characters' composition of two characters.
- After selecting "Blank," the user cannot revert until the page is reloaded.
- This is due to the code erroneously trying to use: which returns an empty string, unlike:
faceEnabled = checks.getAttribute('checked');in the
faceEnabled = checks.checked;
- This is due to the code erroneously trying to use:
- Depending on the browser, the generated image may have miscolored limbs and no outline. This is due to a lack of support for compositing operations.